1. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: The Sweepstakes begins at 2:00pm. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/18/2020 and ends at 5:00pm. ET on 11/30/2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Eastern Time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous states of the United States of America, excluding residents of New York and Florida, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SRK Cycles, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
Visit www.bikesandbeardsgear.com (the “Website”) and make a qualifying purchase to receive one (1) entry for every $5 purchased at the Website. Entrant will need to provide all of the required information as requested in order to submit and complete a purchase. Upon completion of the purchase, Entrant will automatically receive the entry or entries for each purchase of $5 at the Website. Sponsor may offer more entries during specific timeframes of the Sweepstakes and will post those offerings on the Website. SRK Cycles is not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
To receive an entry into the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, Entrant must enter as follows: on a plain 4” x 6” postcard (ENVELOPE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED), legibly handprint in black ink your first name, last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, phone, e-mail address (if available), and the code “SRKGIVEAWAY” to: 1921 McFarland Dr., Landisville, PA 17538. Entries must be postmarked by 11/30/2020 and received by 11/30/2020. Each postcard is considered five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. NO ENVELOPES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of SRK Cycles and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage due or damaged mailed entries.
4. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SRK Cycles as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
5. PRIZE: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 2019 Indian FTR 1200 valued at $13,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SRK Cycles. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at SRK Cycles’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SRK Cycles to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by a random drawing of all eligible entries under the supervision of SRK Cycles. Winner will also be notified by email (or telephone if no email if provided) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. SRK Cycles shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SRK CYCLES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that SRK Cycles anyone acting on behalf of SRK Cycles and SRK Cycles’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. TERMS & CONDITIONS: SRK Cycles reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SRK Cycles’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SRK Cycles may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SRK Cycles. SRK Cycles reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SRK Cycles has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SRK Cycles reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SRK Cycles and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. DISPUTES: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SRK Cycles, 1921 McFarland Dr., Landisville, PA 17538. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the Winner has been announced.
13. By entering into this Campaign, You, the Contestant, acknowledge that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.